AMO's Policing Modernization Report, OPP Policed Communities Updates, OPP Billing Steering Committee Terms of Reference, Policing Facts and other resources.
AMO's OPP Billing Steering Committee Recommendations Report
- Policing Grants Update. February 8, 2017
- Arbitrated Settlement With the OPPA. October 4, 2016
- AMO Releases Guide to Police Services Act Consultations. February 29, 2016
- Policing Consultations Announced. February 12, 2016
- Minister Announces Consultations on a New Legislative Framework. August 13, 2015
- OPP Policed Communities Update 6. April 4, 2014
- Release of OPP Steering Committee Report. April 10, 2014
- New AMO Task Force on Police Modernization. April 10, 2014
- OPP Policed Communities Update 5. March 21, 2014
- OPP Policed Communities Update 4. March 14, 2014
- OPP Policed Communities Update 3. February 28, 2014
- OPP Policed Communities Update 2. February 18, 2014
- OPP Policed Communities Update 1. February 7, 2014
2014 AMO Conference Presentation
McDonald Laurier Institute March 2014 paper by Dr. Christian Leuprecht
AMO: Ontario's Interest Arbitration System: What is it? Why do we need to fix it?
TVO's The Agenda with Steve Paikin:
- What Should the Police Do? A multi-party discussion on what we expect of police and at what cost. September 30, 2014
- Paying for Safety. March 27, 2014 discussion regarding the cost of policing with mayors, the OPP, and an academic.