AMO Annual Conference: Information for Exhibitors
The Association of Municipalities of Ontario (AMO) invites you to participate in the 2017 AMO AGM and Annual Conference in Ottawa, August 13-16. This meeting is the premier educational event for Ontario’s municipal sector. For AMO industry partners and related organizations, the event is an unparalleled opportunity to make and solidify relationships with the sector through face-to-face communications, promotion and marketing. Reserve your booth today!
What You Need to Know
- The Conference begins on Sunday, August 13th and concludes on Wednesday, August 16th. Details on the program, including keynotes, concurrents sessions and insight breakfasts can be found under Programming.
- Guestroom Booking Policy is in effect for select hotels in Ottawa. Review the booking policy undere Hotel and Travel prior to booking.
- Travel deals from Air Canada, Porter Airlines and Via Rail will be made available in early 2017 look for details under Hotel and Travel
- Review the Shaw Convention Centre Exhibitor Guide once posted in March, 2017, there rules are our rules at the Conference.
- The Stronco Show Services Manual will posted in March, 2017.
- Need electrical, or show services download the pacakge under Quick Links in March, 2017
- There is a new deposit policy in effect for all booths, please make sure you read the full exhibitor prospectus for the new rules and terms of exhibiting at AMO.
- 10’ x 10’ booth space with back and side wall drape
- Booth identification sign
- Up to five complimentary exhibitor badges, with full access to the trade show and the plenary hall
- Two complimentary Package B badges with access to all learning areas of the Conference for inline and corner booths.
- Four complimentary Package B badges for corner premium booths.
- On site security
- General maintenance of the aisles and common exhibit hall areas
- Listing on the AMO website
- Listing in the fold-out show guide and map
- Basic listing on the mobile app
- Dedicated exhibitor time each day
- Online exhibitor services manual
- Plus special opportunities to:
- purchase a pre or post attendees mailing list
- earn priority points for use in future years
- leverage your marketing within the mobile app
Booth Rental Fees
- Inline booth: $3800 plus HST
- Corner booth: $4000 plus HST
- Corner Premium: $8500 plus HST
March 20, 2017
- Stronco Show Services Manual and Shaw Convention Centre Operations Guide will be posted under Forms and More.
- Please note the booth rental does not include furniture, electrical or internet connectivity.
May 19, 2017
- Priority booth assignment begins
June 16, 2017
July 21, 2017
- Balance due for booth payment
- Names and titles due for complimentary Pacakge B badges