The Asset Management Symposium continues to be the premier professional development event for those involved in municipal asset management. The Symposium provides a rich learning environment for elected officials and municipal staff to learn in a collaborative and interactive forum. The goal of the event is to provides access to cutting-edge research, best practises and more for attendees to take back to their municipalities.
What You Need to Know
- To book a room at the Holiday Inn Toronto International Aiport, please call them directly at 416.675.7611 and let them know you are attending the Asset Management Symposium. A guestroom block has been reserved at the hotel.
- Room rates are $119 per night for a standard room; $149 per night for a feature room and $159 per night for a standard plus sofa bed
- Programming details can be found by clicking here.
- Looking to speak or sponsor at this event, click here for sponsorship opportunities available.
Simply, to get the tools and knowledge to be able to ask and answer the right questions when it comes to Asset Management at YOUR municipality!
- Listen to a varied roster of asset management speakers
- Learn about updates in beneficial federal and provincial policies, plans and projects
- Find out how to ensure that you link overall service levels with your asset management plan
- Gain insights into best practices for refining, funding and implementing your long-term asset management strategy
- From getting buy-in for asset management to ways overcoming resistance to change, learn how to transform your initiative into an accepted standard operating procedure
This is the
Asset Management Symposium developed specifically for municipalities.