Municipal Labour Relations Symposium
What You Need To Know
- WHY ATTEND? The Association of Municipalities of Ontario (AMO) is excited to be hosting the inaugural Municipal Labour Relations Symposium. Through this event we are endeavouring to promote open dialogue between elected officials and senior staff on prominent topics related to municipal labour relations.
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND? The Symposium is open to all municipal elected officials and members of mid to senior staff.
- WHAT'S ON THE PROGRAM? Topics* that are being explored for this Symposium include:
- Changing Workplace Review
- What the Future Looks like for a Municipal Workforce
- Workplace Accommodation
- C-level Performance Measurement
- Hot Topics in Labour Relations
- Impacts of a Retiring Workforce
- Workplace Happiness
- ASK US ABOUT DISCOUNTS: Email email@example.com and ask about our municipal staff plus elected official discount program.
*subject to change
DATE AND TIME
Friday, September 22, 2017
Breakfast at 7:30 am
Sessions run 8:15 am to 4:30 pm
Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites
5875 Airport Road,
Guestroom booking details to be posted.