AMO Virtual 2021 AGM and Conference
AUGUST 15 - 18, 2021
Hosted by the City of London
The AMO 2021 virtual conference remains the premier event for sponsors to connect with the municipal sector.
Why is that? Consider the following:
- AMO represents almost all of Ontario’s 444 municipalities.
- Almost 1 in 3 Canadians are a resident of an AMO member municipality.
- Ontario's municipal governments invest $50 billion annually in important public services and infrastructure.
- Meet municipal councillors and senior municipal officials, the decision makers for municipal purchasing and investment, from every part of Ontario.
- AMO’s membership is diverse and provides a wide range of services to their communities (large-small urban, northern, rural and regional).
AMO’s 2021 virtual conference provides an abundance of opportunities to profile your programs, service and products.
The Perfect Pitch: Sponsorship Opportunity for Broadband Service Providers
The Perfect Pitch opportunity is *NEW* this year. To provide prospective sponsors with more information, AMO is hosting a webinar from 1 pm - 2 pm on Thursday, April 22. Registration is open to any broadband service provider. Register today
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email Christine Gallagher, Special Events Coordinator, Membership Centre, or call 416.971.9856 x330.
City of London images © 2021 City of London